Power electronics simulation PSIM & SmartCtrl
Coffee breaks and buffet lunch will be offered by PWSIM.
The course starts at 10:00 am and ends at 6:00 pm.
Public And Technical Background Required
The training is recommended to everybody interested in the theoretical aspects and practical design issues of power electronics simulation. Having previous experience in power electronics and circuit simulation is really useful, but beginners with no background in those topics will also benefit from the training.
The objective of this training is to acquire abilities in PSIM software about power electronics simulations.
- PSIM General presentation
- PSIM simulation process and files
- PSIM Graphical User Interface
- PSIM library overview
- How to customize toolbar and keyboard
- How to create a circuit
- How to set simulation parameters
- How to run a time-domain simulation
- Simulation results analysis in SIMVIEW
- How to run PSIM simulation from command line
- Subcircuits: how to create customized models
- How to add customized models to PSIM library
- How to use C Code in PSIM circuit
- Model creation using nonlinear elements
- Parameter sweep simulation
- Interactive simulation
- Frequency domain simulation: AC sweep
- SmartCtrl overview and PSIM link to SmartCtrl
- PSIM utilities overview:
- S2Z Converter and code generation
- Device database editor: switch loss calculation
- Saturable core modelling in PSIM: BH Curve
- New features of PSIM V 11
The program is subject to change
Gujarat City, more precision soon
Each participant will have to bring a personal computer.
Mr. Sampath KUMAR, Sales Manager
General conditions for training:
Please register as early as possible if you plan to attend the training. As soon as the minimum of participants is reached, PWSIM will confirm the course. The registration to the course includes the lunches and coffee breaks.
Cancellation can be made according to PWSIM’ General Conditions for training:
Withdrawal from the training:
In case you cannot attend the training after having registered, please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of cancellation three weeks OR MORE before the beginning of the training, the participants will not be charged.
- In case of cancellation less than three weeks before the beginning of the training, PWSIM will charge the participant 50% of the course fees.
Please note that PWSIM will not reimburse any travel and/or accommodation expenditure in case of cancellation of the training. We recommend you to make your travel arrangements once the training is confirmed.
For French participants: POWERSYS est enregistré en tant que prestataire de formation (auprès du Préfet de la Région Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur sous le numéro 93 13 13256 13). Une convention de formation peut être établie sur demande avant la date de formation.
Contact for any additional information: Please feel free to contact us for any further information email@example.com